Customers use LaunchDarkly to deploy a new feature to a small subset of their users. The platforms lets you easily segment users. For example, you can:
- Rollout to a percentage of total users
- Create a beta group of hand-picked users
- Give early access to a single VIP customer
- Dogfood to internal users only
- Create an “opt-in” allowing users to self-select to see new features
Once you’ve rolled out the feature to a group, measure it to see if the feature has impacted behavior as you expected and use that feedback to inform your path. Fix issues and make changes as necessary then continue to rollout incrementally to the entire base.