Why should I use LaunchDarkly?
LaunchDarkly revolutionizes software development by allowing you to iterate quickly and safely. We allow you to easily flag your features, which enables you to manage them from the LaunchDarkly dashboard.
- Roll out a new feature to a subset of your users (like a group of users who opt-in to a beta tester group), gathering feedback and bug reports from real-world use cases.
- Gradually roll out a feature to an increasing percentage of users, and track the effect that the feature has on key metrics (for instance, how likely is a user to complete a purchase if they have feature A versus feature B?).
- Turn off a feature that you realize is causing performance problems in production, without needing to re-deploy, or even restart the application with a changed configuration file.
- Grant access to certain features based on user attributes, like payment plan (eg: users on the ‘gold’ plan get access to more features than users in the ‘silver’ plan). Disable parts of your application to facilitate maintenance, without taking everything offline.
Is it easy to set up and integrate?
Yes! We’ve made LaunchDarkly extremely developer-friendly and easy to integrate. You and your team can start controlling your first feature in minutes. We also provide excellent customer support to help you get started.
See our getting started guide.
Is it fast and reliable?
Our unique streaming architecture ensures that feature flags are updated instantly, without introducing any latency to your site. LaunchDarkly's performance is even faster than storing feature flags in your own database. We also have multiple layers of redundancy. All flags are served locally and are backed up by multiple zones of AWS and our globally distributed CDN provider. With the architecture, a feature flag will always be available.
How do I schedule a demo or get more info?
Complete this form to schedule a free demo and we will be happy to demonstrate the platform and answer all your questions. Our feature flag platform is built to support both small and large development teams with enterprise-grade speed and reliability.
How do you calculate monthly active users?
We calculate the number of unique users across all environments over your billing cycle. Anonymous users are tracked by session, so a single user who visits multiple times will only be counted once.
- How does the free trial work?