If your team already has a LaunchDarkly account, a team member with invite privileges (typically an owner or admin) must send you an email invitation to join the team. Once you receive the invitation, follow the sign up instructions and you will be automatically added to your team’s account.
If your company uses an Identity Provider to manage access via SAML SSO, you will need to log in for the first time from the IdP in order to provision your account. You may find it helpful to reference the following knowledgebase article: Adding new team members with SSO/SAML
If you have an existing LaunchDarkly trial account and want to use that email address to join your team, please take the following steps:
- Log in to your existing LaunchDarkly account
- Navigate to the team tab of your account settings
- Scroll down to the bottom and click the button to Delete your account
- Please note that you can only delete your account if it is not associated with a subscription
- You should now be able to accept the invitation from your team owner using your preferred email.
- If you're unable to delete your account, you also have the option of editing your email address from the profile tab of your account settings.