|First Reply Targets1|
|L1 Application Down2||24 Business Hours||8 Business Hours||2 Business Hours||1 Hour (24x7)|
|L2 Major Degradation||48 Business Hours||24 Business Hours||4 Business Hours||2 Hours (24x7)|
|L3 Moderate Impact||48 Business Hours||24 Business Hours||4 Business Hours||2 Hours (24x7)|
|L4 Low Impact or Inquiry||48 Business Hours||24 Business Hours||4 Business Hours||2 Hours (24x7)|
|Next Reply Target||None||None||None||
2 Hours (Critical)
|Contractual System Uptime Commitments||
|Additional Features||None||None||Troubleshooting via Scheduled Call||Troubleshooting via Scheduled Call|
First response times
LaunchDarkly will use commercially reasonable efforts to meet the targeted first response time for the applicable severity level and customer plan.
Please note these response times may be extended if someone who is not part of your LaunchDarkly account reaches out.
Level 1 (Critical)
LaunchDarkly is down, or you suspect a LaunchDarkly service error is causing severe impact to your systems. Note: selecting this option via our ticket form will page an on-call Support Engineer if you are a Premium customer. Please only utilize this if there is severe impact to your business.
Level 2 (Major)
Inconsistencies or impairments in your use of the LaunchDarkly Service where no reasonable workaround is available.
Level 3 (Moderate)
A feature is not working as expected and it's slowing your business down.
Level 4 (Limited)
Basic product questions with little or zero immediate business impact.
- Identifying and troubleshooting problems with LaunchDarkly and/or LaunchDarkly-created Integrations
- Assistance with issues during initial setup
- Limited guidance around implementation and configuration
- Outbound phone support for Enterprise and Premium customers
- Feature requests
Support Does Not Include
- Inbound Phone or Chat support
- Troubleshooting of 3rd party applications
- Support for End of Life or Alpha/Beta Products
- Customized versions of LaunchDarkly products4
- Support in languages other than English
- Professional Services customization or extensibility5
1. Please note that where target is used, these are goals we aim to achieve, not contractual obligations.
2. L1 issues can be flagged through the support portal's critical field or by including 'urgent' in the subject line of an email. Misuse of the critical flag may result in reduced ability to flag critical issues in the future.
3. Business Hours are defined as: Sunday 3p Pacific - Friday 6p Pacific, excluding both hours outside of this, as well as observed LaunchDarkly holidays
4. Where customized here is defined as our original provided code has been modified
5. However, if you are interested in this, options should be available soon.
Information and offerings on this page are subject to change. When adding services, services may change without prior notice, but when removing services, changes will happen with prior notice.